On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 23:26:02 -0600, Matt Duffy <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>The most I could get was 17, but the more important number
>to me was that it nailed down 12 months in a row for me with at least
>a day of skiing.

Skiing a small patch of snow at Wachusett in April when more bountiful lines
are available only another hour or so away = silly

Skiing a small patch of snow in the non-PNW U.S. in late September =
commendable

Skiing a small patch of snow in the non-PNW U.S. in late September as part of
a 12-month T-A-Y streak = most commendable

Trying to fulfill a non-PNW U.S. 12-month T-A-Y streak with more challenging
routes = http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/oct/02/skier-dies-
on-taylor-glacier-in-rocky-mountain/