Just received my C.A.M.P. Pulse today (see:
http://www.camp-usa.com/products/helmets/pulse-white-with-winter-kit.asp). I
ordered the larger size even though my measurements suggested that the
smaller was the right one--I was just south of the border--because I'd read
that it can fit somewhat tight. Glad that I did this. The larger size fits
perfectly. We'll have to see how the venting performs, but it sure is
lighter than my old Boeri.

I can't exactly say that I'm eager to put the helmet to the test, but do
look forward to wearing it. Although I enjoyed skiing without a helmet last
year, I no longer have the weight excuse.

caveat lector