Thanks. The snow was nice and soft but those were some committing first turns of the season! Nancy scored major hero points for leading us up the Roman Wall and skiing it in good style despite the onset of severe alititude sickness right when we turned around. She puked immediately after that picture was taken, but kept on turning. CORE!