Interesting.... thanks for the update. I think the wind must be
wreaking havoc on whiteface, it  sure was on mansfield and its been
windy all day in town also. The view from burlington looking west has
been awesome all day. Its clear all the way across the lake, and then
a few miles in from shore on the NY side there is an ominous wall of
white that blocks all further visibility. It's been hanging there all
day.

I think i'll probably head to Stowe tomorrow with allen then.
Apparently it's been nuking up there all day as well.

sam