Yeah, last night was pretty awsome. Jim, was that you heading up around
6:15 from the gondi side? Josh and I were booting up for some post-work
turns as well and ran into EO on the way up. Hopefully if it doesn't get too
warm, some of us might be planning a trip to Whiteface or Titus.. or maybe
just back to Stowe, since last night was so good! Only 1 rock the whole way
down. Another October surpise.