I think if someone posts their album on the web in a public forum they are
giving all others rights to use their photos. If you use Picasa you actually have
to accept the terms that once you post them, google has rights to use your
photos. A professional photographer would not post their photos on Picasa
and if they were professional, they would probably have their own trademark
(watermark) or something on the photos itself to identify it as such. I believe
Ben Bloom does this.

-Sharon

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:39:10 -0500, Eric Morton <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Excuse me while I jump to Tag's defense. He may not have said it very well -
>yes he was pretty much an ssa about it; but if you missed the point; Mr
>Editor has used the list to tirade against people that lift his material, so
>it is quite ironic to see this email:
>
>>Hope you don't mind that I pasted a few of your photos (with attribution,
of course) in our user forums to dispel a call of "BS" by one poster regarding
Windham's report: