Wednesday, October 29th, 2008:  6:00 A.M. update from Waterbury, VT

New Snow: 0.5 inches

Temperature:  34.9 F

Humidity:  78%

Wind:  Calm

Sky:  Flurries

Cumulative storm snow total:  0.5 inches

Current snow at the stake:  Trace

Season snowfall total:  0.5 inches

I first saw snowfall at the house yesterday at around 7:50 P.M.; the rain had changed over and the air temperature was 35.4 F.  It snowed lightly until I went to bed, and this morning there was a half inch on the snowboard with the grass covered with an uneven coating of white.  There were still flurries in the air with a temperature of 34.9 F, and the lowest value recorded by the thermometer since yesterday evening was 34.7 F.  As I traveled through the Richmond area this morning they appeared to have a more substantial coating of snow than we had in Waterbury, however here in Burlington there is no snow on the ground.

J.Spin

When your life is on the go—take your life with you. Try Windows Mobile® today - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.