Hi Everyone,

As you are all aware we are having a Coffee and Cider fundraiser this
coming Monday and Wednesday. Tammy, Brianna, and I have been working
hard to secure donations to make this fundraiser a success, especially
considering that any and all money will be needed to complete adequate
experiments for our test oven project. Now we really need your help in
making this a success. Please look at your schedules for this coming
Monday and Wednesday between 9a and 12p (This really is a small time
frame). Please email me back any available time you may have during
those three hours to work the table for our fundraiser. If I hear no
response from most of you then we will not be able to do the
fundraiser. This will be a rather serious problem consider SGA expects
all of its clubs to able to fundraise too. Thank you and please get
back to me ASAP.

Best,

Abby