Hi Everyone,

First I want to remind everyone about brick making tomorrow at 6pm in
the Materials Testing Lab in Votey. Please try your best to be in
attendance--we want to get the bricks finished ASAP.

Secondly, Monday is the first day of our Coffee and Cider fundraiser.
I emailed around yesterday asking for responses of people who might be
able to sit and work the table for a little while. I am disappointed
that I only received a total of three emails in return, especially
considering I know there are many people on the listserv. So again I'm
asking people to step up and help out OUR club. We still really need
people to sit at the table between 10 and 11 both days. So, once you
finish reading this email please reply to me--fill my inbox! Remember
that in January our membership guidelines and due goes into effect.
Helping out during fundraisers will be one of the things ACTIVE
members will be expected to do. Why not start that commitment now?

Also looking ahead a few more weeks...Our Banquet will be held
December 6, in case anyone has forgotten. We have received only a few
RSVP's back so Tammy, Brianna, and I are hopeful that many may still
be on their way. Don't forget that you can still get hold of
invitations if you have not already--and donations are always welcome.
Also, be sure to let your family and friends know about the raffle.
Tammy has raffle tickets if you haven't received any or need more.

I think that's it for now. I know its a busy time for all of us, but
don't forget your commitment to EWB. Have a great night and I hope to
see you all tomorrow for brick making!

Thanks!

Abby