Dan, has volunteered, and says don't waste EWB money.  He is in Wisconsin
this week, but, will find a slot to complete this
task. I am still willing to donate 80 dollars if we want to do ourselves
for the fun of it.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Jacqueline
             Elizabeth Bell
             <[log in to unmask]>                                           To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Engineers Without                                          cc
             Borders
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             >                         Re: Brick Making!

             11/07/2008 07:28
             PM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Hi Sebastian, I think we will wait until spring to build the oven.
Nate looked at skidsteer rentals and we are thinking of trying to move
the pad next sunday morning early.

See you,

Jacquie

Quoting Sebastian Ventrone <[log in to unmask]>:

> Also, I should be able to set up a morning for the move back of the Pad.
Do
> we have a confirmation on whether or not the
> oven is to be built prior to the snow fall? or will this be delayed?
>

> regards,
> Sebastian Ventrone
>
> Senior Technical Staff Member
> CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
>  IBM Microelectronics
>  Phone: (802)-769-6118,  Fax: (802) 769-6206  Tieline: 8-446-6118
>  E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com
>

>              Abigail Catherine
>              Franklin
>              Sent by: