Also, I should be able to set up a morning for the move back of the Pad. Do
we have a confirmation on whether or not the
oven is to be built prior to the snow fall? or will this be delayed?

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Abigail Catherine
             Franklin
             <[log in to unmask]                                          To
             Engineers Without
             Borders                                               Subject
             <[log in to unmask]         Brick Making!

             11/07/2008 08:24
             AM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Hi All,
So we've finalized dates for the completion of our bricks. They will
be this Sunday, 11/9, next Sunday, 11/16, and finally Sunday December
7. We need everyone's help to finish these bricks, so please mark your
calendars (I will send out other reminders), and make EVERY effort to
be there. It really is a lot of fun playing in mud for a couple hours,
and the more people that come, the faster the job gets done!
Thanks everyone!
Abby

And just a heads up reminder: Our next Meeting will be this coming
Wednesday--I will email everyone later with an itinerary!