Also, I should be able to set up a morning for the move back of the Pad. Do we have a confirmation on whether or not the
oven is to be built prior to the snow fall? or will this be delayed?

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
IBM Microelectronics
Phone: (802)-769-6118, Fax: (802) 769-6206 Tieline: 8-446-6118
E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="Inactive hide details for Abigail Catherine Franklin <[log in to unmask]>">Abigail Catherine Franklin <[log in to unmask]>

[log in to unmask]); background-repeat: no-repeat; " width="40%">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
cc
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Subject
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Brick Making!
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">

Hi All,
So we've finalized dates for the completion of our bricks. They will
be this Sunday, 11/9, next Sunday, 11/16, and finally Sunday December
7. We need everyone's help to finish these bricks, so please mark your
calendars (I will send out other reminders), and make EVERY effort to
be there. It really is a lot of fun playing in mud for a couple hours,
and the more people that come, the faster the job gets done!
Thanks everyone!
Abby

And just a heads up reminder: Our next Meeting will be this coming
Wednesday--I will email everyone later with an itinerary!