and Vol-I (was published Dec. 2004) at:

From: "HUGHES, Cath" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:48:37 +1100
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Conversation: EGU2009: IG8 Isotope tracers in catchment hydrology [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Subject: [ISOGEOCHEM] EGU2009: IG8 Isotope tracers in catchment hydrology [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Calling all isotope hydrologists and modellers.

Here is another EGU2009 session for your consideration (Vienna 19-24 April 2009)

IG8 Isotope tracers in catchment hydrology
http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2009/session/1448 <http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2009/session/1448>

Convener: C.E. Hughes  <javascript:void(0)>
Co-Conveners: M. Fischer <javascript:void(0)> , M. Weiler

Stable and radioactive isotopes are useful tools to fingerprint the source of water and solutes in catchments, to trace their flow pathways and to quantify exchanges of water, solutes and particulates between hydrological compartments. Papers are invited that demonstrate the application of isotope techniques in field studies or modelling in the areas of surface / groundwater interactions, rainfall-runoff processes, nutrient or contaminant export, lake or river mass balance etc.

General information on the EGU General Assembly 2009 and other sessions can be found at:

Deadline for Receipt of Abstracts - 13 January 2009
Deadline for Support Applications - 7 December 2008

Hope to see you there.

Cath Hughes
Research Scientist
Radiotracing & isotope hydrology
ANSTO Institute for Environmental Research
PMB 1, Menai NSW 2234, AUSTRALIA
T +61 2 9717 9366
F +61 2 9717 3212
E [log in to unmask]

Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee. It is confidential and may contain privileged information or copyright material. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or further disclosure of this communication is strictly forbidden. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone and delete all copies of this transmission as well as any attachments.