I went outside this morning to fill the feeders and do a few other
chores before the storm came in.  We'd been noticing a *lot* of
finches at our thistle feeder lately, and most of the time it's been
a few pine siskins among the goldfinch.  Today was a reversal of
that.  We had at least 30 pine siskins and just 2-3 American
Goldfinches hanging out.  I got some -amazing- photos of the siskins
this morning.  Thumbnails below, pointing to larger images:

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/_2008-11-30.php

--julie

	this is not true.

			--Robert Wilensky