Hi,

How exciting about the Short Eared Owls on Gage Rd., although it reminded me
of a couple years back when there was a bit of controversy (perhaps animosity
is a better word?), with the landowners.
At that time, I myself witnessed someone on an ATV, seemingly bothered by my
presence trying to scare off a couple of owls (and succeeding).   So, if you
go there, please keep this in mind. I would hate to have any negative
repercussions happen to the owls. Thanks.

Sharon Riley

Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters,
movie news &
more!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212774565x1200812037/aol?redir=http://toolbar.aol.com/moviefone/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown00000
001)