Sorry to send this twice. I am trying to cut & paste to see if I can stop the running together of data.
BWP

Location: 05255 Manchester CenterObservation date: 11/15/08Number of species: 12 Mourning Dove 6Downy Woodpecker 2Hairy Woodpecker 2Blue Jay 4Black-capped Chickadee 12Tufted Titmouse 2Red-breasted Nuthatch 1White-breasted Nuthatch 1Dark-eyed Junco 2Northern Cardinal 3House Finch 5American Goldfinch 2 This report was generated automatically by eBird v2(http://ebird.org/vt)
Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_access_112008