Hi:
Does anyone have access to a publication called "Technical Rescue?"  I
am looking for the following citation:

Dawes R.  "Suspension Trauma - a medical perspective."  Technical
Rescue, Issue 27  September 2000, p. 20

Please reply directly to me.  Our docline libid is MEUMLM.

Thanks much for your help!
Maureen

Maureen Fournier, MLS
Librarian
Central Maine Medical Center
300 Main St.
Lewiston, ME   04240

207-795-2564

   Central Maine Medical Family Disclaimer
The  information  contained   in  this   message  is
intended  only  for  the personal  and  confidential
use  of  the  recipient(s)  named  above.    If  the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient
or an agent  responsible  for  delivering  it to the
intended  recipient,  you  are  hereby notified that
you  have received  this document  in error and that
any review,  dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this message  is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication  in error, please notify
us  immediately, and  delete  the  original message.
------
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message.