Yikes.  Patron is seeking chapter and verse requiring that liquids be stored
on the bottom or lowest shelf of a cabinet so that if they spill, it will
not damage / contaminate items below.  Our state hospital regs say only that
"drugs and liquids must be stored in accordance with all state and federal
laws and regulations," which isn't very helpful!  I have messages in to our
pharmacy, facilities and housekeeping managers in the hope someone knows
where to look, but this looks like a needle in a haystack to me.  Any
ideas?  I can tackle the CFR if I have to, but I might never be seen again
once I plunge into that thicket.  As always, many thanks!

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Supervisor, Knowledge Resource Library