In the last few weeks, PubMed is very slow with our older PC's.  Almost any operation in PubMed is taking 100% of the CPU usage on them, versus our newer PC's that are only using about 1/3 of CPU.  Memory usage is about the same.  Has anyone else been experiencing this?

--Tom
***
Thomas B. Craig, MSLS, Director of Library Services
Watson W. Wise Medical Research Library
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler
[formerly The University of Texas Health Center at Tyler]
903-877-2864
***
This message may contain confidential information and should not be
forwarded or otherwise shared without the permission of the sender.
Thoughts and opinions are those of the sender and are not meant to represent the University of Texas.***