I'm looking for evidence from books or articles that the need for PE
tubes has gone down especially due to flu and pneumonia vaccines.  IF
you have anything, please email me directly. TIA.

Marilyn Teolis

Baptist Hospital

2000 Church St. Box 82

Nashville TN 37236

Phone: (615)284-5373

Fax: (615)284-5861

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any accompanying data or files is confidential and may contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.  Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.