Hello,

I am trying to obtain a copy of an article which I haven't been able to
verify so I hesitate to put it in Docline.

Tokarewicz AC "A gel based ocular combination - assessment of
preoperative application" Opthalmology Times June 15, 2002

It could be in a section entitled "Ophthalmic News"

The web site for Ophthalmology Times does not include archives back to
2002.

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,

Janice Thompson