All I know is that they had their water turned off after 3 months of
not paying the bill. They also only have a patrol director for 1 day a
week. I don't think the hornet did too well on its inspection either.
The double splice they had to do when they cut the last cable too
short isn't holding up too well apparently. I think the skiing will be
free there this winter because they aren't going to open and it will
be a free hike for turns destination. Who knows they might just take
out a few more loans and pull it off.

Allen

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 6:58 PM, Robert Gates <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I recall a discussion on the list not long ago that Tenney in NH might not be opening. I just got this in an e-mail from my oil company, so I'm not sure what it means regarding Tenney's future:
>
> Have Some Fun This Winter Courtesy of Price Energy
> Ski for Free at Tenney Mountain, NH
>
> If you are a skier and are looking for a great mountain at an incredible price, you don't have to look any further. Our friends at Tenney Mountain, in Plymouth, NH, have allowed us to offer their Ambassador Pass Program to PriceEnergy customers in selected areas. "10E" has a 1400 ft vertical drop with terrain that is described as "tons of fun". And being only about 2 hours from Boston makes it an easy drive to an attractive weekend destination. And you can't beat the price of the Ambassador Pass Program.

As lonely as the mountain can be, lonelier still is the man whose
travels take him away from the mountains.