Howdy h4x0rs,

  I suspect some of you out there are Perl fans, and if so (or not),
  you should definitely check out a recent OSCON interview with Damian
  Conway (the grand high jester and interlocutor of the Perl
  community), in which he talks about what he thinks we should be
  teaching in CS, how to be a great programmer, and what the heck is
  happening with Perl 6 development.  It's all pretty slick stuff, so
  get after it.

  Happy hacking,
    ~Gary

  P.S. For my Lispnik brethren out there, pay attention to all the
       stuff he describes about dynamic typing with optional static
       typing, positional, named, and "slurpy" function parameters,
       support for functional programming styles, and dynamically
       typed OO.  Umm, dude, maybe someone should tell him that all of
       these new Perl 6 features were implemented in Common Lisp back
       in the early 90s?  Man, pg just never fails us.  He's like the
       Nostradamus of the () community.  ;)