Hello all!

We had our final MENC meeting for the semester - there might have been
more snacks then people, but that's alright. Thanks Bill, Abby, P.
Riley, Grace and myself for the delicious treats!

BOOK DRIVE will kick off tomorrow! Raising $$$ for Habitat for
Humanity and our own little group. Finals times were sent out again to
those involved from Abby.
Crew leaders: Bill, myself, Abby and Grace - your cell phone numbers
are with the Bookstore manager, he may call you during your shift if
he needs a pick-up.

HOTELS for RI
We discussed some options. We need to decide as a group on two nights
or three nights. And then either attached to the center and more
expensive, or a 1/4 mile walk and cheaper. Same quality rooms, no
breakfast at either. :(
Grace and Jenny have said they will help with the logistics. Anyone
else interested in helping, the website is all-eastern.org .

VAN certification.
I'm going to contact them after break. If anyone is interested let me
know, because they train us in groups. So far I know Abby and Grace
are available.

China, anyone?
Prof Riley had details about a summer abroad program, teaching in
China. She has posters and more information for anyone interested.

Good luck on finals,
and Happy Holidays!!
--
Melissa E. Cooke