Luis,  Thanks for the recommendations.  I discovered a few more
I-Tunes U pieces today when I took the time to click on your links.

I've  been y looking for some free video collections that teachers in
a K-8 can browse for videos related to lessons (for folks that don't
have "united streaming"

I found some at
Thinkfinity
http://school.discoveryeducation.com/ontv/videoclips.html
http://www.ciconline.org/video

Does anyone have any more suggetions:

I'd like to make my next Friday Five list (5 places to search for
video clips for your classrooms)
http://vtcite.org/node/2393

Lucie

Lucie deLaBruere