Ah, my bad. I could have sworn the last time I clicked on a link I was prompted to enter a username and password, and when I did, my account was gone - maybe from a 10 month "vacation".

Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District
Winooski, VT 05404
802-655-2555

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 13:29, Ed Barry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Are all of us supposed to have access to the VTcite? I get messages to
>che ck out certain threads on VTcite, but I haven't had access to VTcite
>shince our school stopped participating in the grant. Should we all still
>shave access to it?

Hi Bryan:

       Not sure what you mean by don't have access.  It is a pretty much open
site.  http://vtcite.org

       You can browse the forums and resources without joining.  If you want to
post Resources, etc. all you need to do is set up a simple account which
requires you to create an ID and password.

       Let me know.

Ed

Ed Barry
Director of Information Technology Services
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT  05468
(802)893-3210  FAX 893-3227