Since untangle has come up, I figured I'd foward the account rep contact and educational pricing for the paid version.

Bjorn Behrendt
Proctor School District

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Shaun Gardner" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Bjorn Behrendt" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 12:29:33 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: You contacted us today via our website

BJ,

Glad you enjoyed it.  I am actually your new account manager over here now.  Best place to see the pricing that is applicable to schools is our Education Package, www.untangle.com/edpack .  The standard discount for Education, Government and Non-profit is 20% if you choose not to do the edpack.  Let me know if you need further assistance or if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,

Shaun Gardner
Regional Sales Manager, East
Untangle

[log in to unmask]" target=_blank>[log in to unmask]
ph:  (650) 425-3305
fax: (650) 292-2246

    Have you fired your Silver Bullet today?