Bryan,

Select the message in the thread you wish to print. Click the down arrow next to the Reply button. Choose Print.

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 7:23 PM, Bryan Thompson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all,

Last month, we finally added gmail, completing our google apps suite. So far, it is going well. One question everyone has, including me is how the heck can we print just one e-mail message in a thread? I do NOT want to print all 19 messages in a thread, I just want to print THIS one. The only command I can find though is "print all".

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Thompson