Just a Monday morning reminder that applications for the VTcite - 21st
Century Classrooms project are due by Friday of this week.  Still lots of
openings so far. Lets get those teams together.

If you applied last year and didn't get in, we would LOVE to see you
re-apply!

Let Sandy or me know if you have any questions.

Ed

Ed Barry
Director of Information Technology Services
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT  05468
(802)893-3210  FAX 893-3227