A few people have been asking about tomorrow's VITA-Learn NW meeting.

The plan is to have the meeting unless the conditions are really terrible.
 If we cancel I will post something to this List no later than 7:00 AM.

Ed Barry
Director of Information Technology Services
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT  05468
(802)893-3210  FAX 893-3227