Good Snowy Morning:

	Due to the weather, roads, and school closings we have decided to cancel
today's meeting at Milton Elementary.  We will re-schedule... probably
sometime in January.

	Stay dry, warm and safe!

	Ed

Ed Barry
Director of Information Technology Services
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT  05468
(802)893-3210  FAX 893-3227