From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Luis Bango
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 8:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ipods in the classroom

I just discovered University of Michigan's iTunes Library.  Loads of video and audio podcasts.  From my home, these 50 - 60 minute videos download in about 2 or 3 minutes.
I'm especially thrilled about their 'Saturday Morning Physics' series.
I thought I'd share.

http://itunes.umich.edu/

Here's another favorite.
http://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/departments/itv/mathdude/MD_Downloads.shtm

Are any schools using ipods in the classroom to deliver content to students?
Anyone have a mobile ipod lab?

Luis

Luis Bango
WUHSMS