From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lauren Parren
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 9:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ipods in the classroom

Is there a way to search all of these resources for a particular topic or unit of study?

Lauren Kelley Parren
ANESU Educational Technology Coordinator
Mt. Abraham Portfolio Coordinator
802-453-2333 x 1119

School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> on Friday, December 05, 2008 at 9:10 AM -0500 wrote:
Luis:

It is not just Michigan either.. as you continue to explore the I-tunes library, you'll see that there were a total of 9 states that took part in that pilot project around the I-tunes University. Our close neighbor, Maine, also has a great set of stuff as well as New Jersey, they really jumped on board and have multiple sites running within the University. Arizona's IDEAL project is there too.

For all, as Luis says, these are downloadable assets of all range.. curricular, speeches from various folks, and units of study that students can access.  I saw a roll out of this last spring just prior to NECC.  I believe I posted something on School-IT, but it probably didn't get out far and wide.. would have been July.

Anyways..Luis.. thanks for posting this resource.

Peter

Peter Drescher
Education Technology Coordinator
Vermont Department of Education