(1) Does your school have a study hall area students can use--we have
blue tables and white tables.  These are assigned academic support, but
students can drop in if they need help.  We also have Math White table
support that students can access for math help.

(2) Are there computers in this area ?  There are several computers
available

(3) Are students allowed to bring their own computers to this area ?
They may, but they cannot access the Internet.  We do NOT give out the
wireless password to students.

(4) Are students allowed to bring their iPods to this area ?  Yes?!