i used to hear goodwin's really creepy show, and even complained about it to  NPR a few times (since he had on neutral experts who it turned out he had corporate affiliations with) even though i fugured it was a lost cause and also basically dont want to be involved. 'dont snitch'.   goodwin would sort of 'play it straight' at times (are women more depressed because of genes, or maybe there's something in society too?  are poor (POC) often really flipped out cuz of some traits, or maybe there is some gene-environment interaction?).    he always had on these people from the projects talking about how great they felt on their meds, when before all they had was a habit. and bad musicians whose meds had saved their elevator muzak and careers.  (course, they destroyed others by pushing their audio toxins. )

he is famous for saying inner city violence was similar to that of orangutans or monkees in the jungle (peter breggin went after him for that, and he lost a position for that).   he still teaches at GWU i think, which is somewhat of a jobs program for people like this.   i guess it keeps them out of trouble, since they dont have to steal.

it is good that Harvard employed that guy.  It increases my respect for them.  (Its interesting that the media had to find this stuff out; i guess some people at HU are still too stupid or lazy to know wharts going on where they are; or maybe theyre scared to snitch too.)