By the way, it is laughable that someone who has refused to read and
consider the many scientific arguments that I and others have posted over
the last several years demonstrating that HIV causes AIDS would even use the
word "unscientific." I will leave it to our moderator, who declared a
moratorium against this discussion sometime back, and other list members to
decide if we want to reopen it now.

I am sure the editors of Science will give this letter the attention it
deserves.

MB