APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING

Hello All

I am assisting our Medical Social Work department in the construction of a
patient satisfaction survey of users of their service. I am wondering if any
of you are aware of similar surveys that have been conducted, specifically
on medical/hospital social work departments? I have conducted preliminary
searches on PubMed and HaPI without success, so I thought I would ask
Librarians far and wide if they were aware of any that had, perhaps, been
produced already, before I deepen my searching.

Please contact me off list. Many thanks for any help you can give.

Kind regards

Niamh Lucey
Head of Library & Information Services
St Vincent's University Hospital
St Vincent's Healthcare Group
Elm Park, Dublin 4
Ireland
T: +353 1 221 5032
F: +353 1 277 3730
W: www.st-vincents.ie
E: [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]