Uh-huh.  Anyone else looked at this?  "Download full-text PDFs from over 100
cancer-related journals, all in one place, all for free!"  I skimmed through
the Journal Scans references, and clicked on a couple for which we do not
have subscriptions.  Got the abstract fine - then click on the "Access this
article" link.  Sure enough, you are at the Springer or Wiley or whatever
publisher website, and when you ask for the full text, it's
log-in-or-get-out-your-credit-card time.  It's fine if they want to assemble
the references and links, and direct users to the source sites, but the
marketing seems pretty darn misleading to me (well, okay, hey, it's
MARKETING, right?).   I expect in a little while we'll see them offer a paid
"premium" access of some kind which might actually let you have that "free"
access.

Fine.  Let them repackage content and sell subscriptions, access, whatever.
Just don't call it "all free!"

grumblegrumble

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS