A collective thanks to all who responded. Here are the suggestions I
received:

1.	Ulrich's Periodical Directory, online with subscription, or in
print
2.	Journal website, in the area devoted to advertising rate info /
media packs / cards
3.	Email publisher or advertising contact

Someone kindly checked Ulrich's for me, but no go.

I emailed a publisher contact, who got right back to me with the number!

All's well that ends well...And, once again, learned something new to
boot!

Marybeth Edwards, MSLS

Manager, Health Science Library

Roger Williams Medical Center

825 Chalkstone Ave.

Providence, RI 02908

Phone:  401-456-2036

Fax:      401-456-2191

"When you know, you choose Roger Williams"

This document contains confidential information belonging to Roger
Williams Medical Center.  This information is legally privileged and
intended for the use of the individual or entity names above.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the
contents of this document is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange for the
return of this document.