Good Morning Everyone,

Please excuse the cross-posting. I am conducting an informal survey for my VP of Health System Development about social networking. She is starting to explore the idea of social networking here at my hospital. So, my question to all of my hospital colleagues is - Does your hospital use social networking sites? If so, which ones? And last question is it a successful venture or is the jury still out?

Please reply to me directly. If people are interested, I will summarize for the list.

Thanks!!!

Katherine

Katherine Stemmer Frumento, MLS, MBA, AHIP
Director, Library Services
Greenwich Hospital
5 Perryridge Road
Greenwich, CT 06830
203-863-3285 (v)
203-863-4522 (f)

Be the first penguin - attempt hard things without worrying about failure

This message originates from Yale New Haven Health System.  The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential.  If you are the intended recipient, you must maintain this message in a secure and confidential manner.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.  Thank you.