Does someone happen to have the Spring 1996 issue of Acute Care
Perspectives?  My patron is looking for an article on pgs.16-17 by
Stoering, M  on Early Mobilization in the ICU.  Unfortunately, DOCLINE
does not list this journal in Locator Plus so I'm unable to locate a
library using that route.
Please respond directly.
Thank You!
Diane Wennberg
Medical Librarian
Health Sciences Library, SM2ELib
St. Mary's Medical Center
407 East Third Street
Duluth, MN  55805
Phone: 218-786-4396

This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. As required by federal and state laws, you need to hold this information as privileged and confidential. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.