I was riding home on my motorcycle one evening when I get a cell phone
call from work. A doctor tells me he's on PubMed but can't get an
article. I begin explaining to him how to use LinkOut when he cuts me
off saying, "I don't have time. I have a patient on the table." Thanks
to off-site log-ins and a gracious colleague, we emailed him everything
he needed about cardiac shunts.

And the patient is just fine. :)

Brett VanBenschoten
Library Associate
California Hospital Medical Center
213-742-5872 v
213-765-4046 f

Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where
we can find information upon it. - Samuel Johnson

Any opinions expressed in this email are strictly my own and do not
represent or reflect upon any organization or other individual.