Thanks to all who responded to my question about being notified when a letter or editorial is written on a specific article.  Most said to check the journal cite online for the specific article to see if there was a link to "notify me" when...

Lisa Marks, MLS, AHIP
Supervisor, Library Services
Health Science Library
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center