From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Barbara Grout
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 11:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CHAT: Journal price increases

Well this may do it for we hospital librarians who are trying to stay
alive .  The journal publishers may very well push us over the line of
staying viable in our small libraies.  Prices are going through the
roof.   My two cents.
Barbara

--
Barbara Grout
Librarian

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization..