I was just asked for a list of surgical procedures requiring an
assistant as confirmed by the American College of Surgeons. I found the
statement of ethics about having a trained physician as an assistant and
providing experience to residents, but no list of procedures. Is this
something my patron made up or am I just a lousy librarian today?

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Brett VanBenschoten
Library Associate
California Hospital Medical Center
213-742-5872 v
213-765-4046 f

Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where
we can find information upon it. - Samuel Johnson

Any opinions expressed in this email are strictly my own and do not
represent or reflect upon any organization or other individual.