These wonderfully-narrated true tales of medical library humor (and anguish) cry out for collection and publication, don't you think?  Any volunteers to gather and compile an anthology of these items for "Chat: I Have Seen It All"?

/anna
Anna Ercoli Schnitzer
InfoPoint Librarian
Health Sciences Libraries