Hello, everyone.  Perhaps you might find this tip useful; please feel free to repost.  Here are a few examples that I use to point out why one shouldn't guess the title from a journal title abbreviation.  (I then show them in PubMed that hovering the mouse over the abbreviation displays the full journal title.)

Radiol Med. = La Radiologia medica

Rev Neurol (2 different journals) = Revista de neurologia
                                                                 Revue neurologique

If you know of any other good examples, please let me know.

Take care,

Tanya

Tanya Feddern-Bekcan, MLIS, AHIP, MOT, OTR/L http://www.geocities.com/nqiya/libraryarticles.html formerly Tanya Feddern
305.243.6648 - [log in to unmask] - 305.325.9670 (fax) EBM Theme Co-Director & Reference and Education Librarian Louis Calder Memorial Library - University of Miami Miller School of Medicine

"A library without a librarian is a reading room."-- Jenny Garcia of the University of Wyoming, MLS, AHIP