Dear trusted colleagues,

I cannot, for the life of me, locate a source for requesting the
following:

Weitberg AB, Corvese, D. The effect of epigallocatechin galleate, black
tea extract and sarcophytol A on DNA strand breakage induced by
tobacco-specific nitrosamines and stimulated human phagocytes I.  Recent
Adv and Res Updates in Med. 2000: 1:65-71.

I checked OCLC and Locator Plus.

I searched Google and saw other cites to this publication.  I also made
my way to what I think is the publisher's website, although this site is
minimalist, to put it kindly.

I have suntan email to the publisher.

I usually can find what I need eventually.  Not this time.

Any suggestions?

Marybeth Edwards, MSLS

Manager, Health Science Library

Roger Williams Medical Center

825 Chalkstone Ave.

Providence, RI 02908

Phone:  401-456-2036

Fax:      401-456-2191

"When you know, you choose Roger Williams"

This document contains confidential information belonging to Roger
Williams Medical Center.  This information is legally privileged and
intended for the use of the individual or entity names above.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the
contents of this document is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange for the
return of this document.