From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Paul Deane
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 8:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: Re: I'm enjoying the hospital Library stories!

In a previous life as a public librarian one of our reference sources
sent out a special alert every Mon. morning with citations for
information of condition covered in latest Marcus Welby.  It seems that
people were calling public libraries concerned just as your patron.  The
reference service used the alert as part of their sales pitch.

Paul Deane
Medical Librarian
Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Medical Library
800 Biesterfield
Elk Grove, IL 60007
847-437-5500 X4750
847-981-5922 Fax

----------------------------------------- Confidentiality Notice:
The following mail message, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. The recipient is responsible to
maintain the confidentiality of this information and to use the
information only for authorized purposes. If you are not the
intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the
intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any review, use,
disclosure, distribution, copying, printing, or action taken in
reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message. Thank you.