From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Blackwell, Lisa
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 8:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: I'm enjoying the hospital Library stories!

I wonder if there are any other medical librarians out there who are in
the habit of researching the story lines behind House? I had so much fun
(especially the first 2 seasons) tracking down the obscure case reports
that the writers used to inform the story line. Needless to say, not all
of my (non-librarian) friends are as enthralled with my hobby but it
does make for some great conversations with the medical staff here in
the hospital!

Lisa S. Blackwell, MLS
Serials/Reference Librarian
Nationwide Childrens Hospital